Sunday, April 21, 2013

Limpkin and Red-shouldered Hawk

Not much time to bird today. I had a full schedule. THe main task was to get over to Lake Lotus and haul gear from one side of the river to the other in preparation for Earth Day. It was fairly quite but I grabbed a shot of one of the Limpkins before I headed home.

Limpkin

On the way, I swung back through the church and found one of the Red-shouldered Hawks back up on the fence.

Red-shouldered Hawk

It was looking all around for any movement and ignored me as usual. It seemed to eventually spot something out over the retention pond and took off.

Red-shouldered Hawk

Time to help the school band pack up there rummage sale leftovers and get a bit of sleep before the Earth Day fun. Hopefully, the rain will clear out before then.

No comments: