Monday, May 03, 2010

Random BirdCam Visitors

Just a few quick shots from the BirdCam from the last few days.

The squirrels have now figured out how to perch. Then eat, and eat, and eat...

Gray Squirrel

They eventually get full and head off, making room for the feathered critters. Like my favorite yellow House Finch.

House Finch

Momma Cardinal still stops by but I hear baby calling so they don't get to stay too long this time of year. Not with that begging mouth to feed.

Northern Cardinal

The jays are now hitting this feeder more. In fact, they are returning to the yard in larger numbers. Must be baby time for them, too.

Blue Jay

I think my time watching this side of the house is about over. Migration is through and there shouldn't be any real surprises. I guess I will shift back to the hanging tray feeder out back. Though I will have to sift out more dove and squirrel shots.

No comments: