Wednesday, February 11, 2015

SpaceX

The latest launch of SpaceX ended up being delayed a bit but it did give some time to figure out where to watch it since I now work at a new location just out of town and where I know where to head for a clear shot when needed. The new schedule was set for not long after I got off work so I knew to head straight to a spot on the way home along Baldwin Park.

Tonight, the launch went off on time as I walked to the edge of the lake and got a few shots just as we headed toward sunset.

SpaceX

The SpaceX engines were at full thrust as it climbed higher in the evening sky.

SpaceX

The fun part about a morning or evening launch is the multi-colored smoke trail left over once the vehicle has cleared the area.

SpaceX

More launches to come this year. Hopefully I can be out there when they happen!

No comments: