Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mead Bird Walk

Been too busy over at the banding site to post much personal stuff. If you ever see this page kinda go fallow it means I have been spending more time catching birds more than photographing them. You can always check out that site (updated weekly) if you need a fix.

To see our weekly reports, just head to my Wekiva Bird Banding Station blog.

Today, I did have to fulfill a promise made way back to lead a walk on behalf of the Orange Audubon at Mead Garden. They are raising awareness of birding in general and the special place that is Mead Garden.

Birdwatching

Unfortunately, since I was leading and helping novice birders locate and identify birds, that shot is about all I could manage. We did have an excellent day with loads of birds all over the garden to keep smiles on everyone's face.

October is a busy month for birds in Florida. Hopefully, I can make it out to just enjoy.

No comments: